In using the indiangoatfarm.in shopping service, of Indian Livestock Farm (IGF) you (The User) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. IGF reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The User is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the shopping service(s) of IGF.
All products/services/goats and information displayed on indiangoatfarm.in Shopping constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. indiangoatfarm.in reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. The agreement between you and the indiangoatfarm.in shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
1. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
2. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Shopping services of IGF you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
3. All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
4. All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Indian Livestock Farm.
5. IGF reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card. In the event the payment has been processed by indiangoatfarm.in the same shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email.
6. In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. IGF will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user
7. Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained, unless you have to give the reason.
8. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by IGF for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
9. IGF shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods by the vendors, trade organization/s, manufacturers / shop etc. (vendors), flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of IGF
10. All products are duly screened and assured by the vendors to ensure that the products are of the standard, quality, composition, style or model that they represent.
11. Notwithstanding anything contained herein IGF acts only as trading agent to facilitate / integrate transactions between the buyers and sellers through various platforms (online web store, call centre, mail order catalogues, SMS. etc.) for various vendors and shall in no way be responsible for any quality of product, damages, losses, expenses and/or taxes incurred by Users qua the products. In no event shall IGF, its directors, officials, representatives and employees be liable for any damages relating to products sold through its various platforms.
12. Presently, the service(s) of IGF Shopping are being offered free. However, IGF reserves the right to charge a fee for any or such facilities.
13. The User agrees to use the services provided by IGF, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
14. The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. IGF reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), IGF has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services of indiangoatfarm.in Shopping, and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
15. IGF will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
16. The User expressly agrees that the use of service(s) indiangoatfarm.in Shopping is at the User’s sole risk. The Service(s) of indiangoatfarm.in Shopping is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. IGF its affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this Service. IGF does not represent or warrant maintaining the confidentiality of information; although IGF current practice is to reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality. It is also clearly understood that all warranties, implied or express take place between the vendors and the User.
17. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Jodhpur (Rajasthan) shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
18. IGF, indiangoatfarm.in and Indiangoatfarm.com are the same companies working in different fields in livestock breeding, trading and marketing fields.